At Walnut Creek Dental, we are committed to accommodating your financial situation to help you receive the personal, high-quality dental care you and your family need. We are in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
- Humana PPO
- Guardian PPO
- MetLife PPO
- Delta Dental USA and Premier PPO
- Connection Dental Network ( i.e. ..GEHA, Dental Select, Lincoln Financial, Sunlife, United Healthcare, UMR, Ameritas and Principal Financial Group are a few that fall into this network)
- Traditional Medicaid (up to the age of 20)
- Denta Quest Medicaid/Chip (up to the age of 20)
- MCNA Medicaid/Chip (up to the age of 20)
- United Healthcare Medicaid/Chip (up to the age of 20)
New year, new smile! Get the smile you have always wanted with the SMILE SAVER Discount Plan. Visit our website to learn more: https://smilesaver.LaunchSavings.com ..This is a discount plan, not insurance.
*While we do file your insurance as a courtesy to you, we do expect payment at the time services are rendered .We may also require a deposit at the time of scheduling for extensive treatment. If you have dental insurance, please be aware what we provide is merly an ESTIMATE ONLY and does not a guarantee benefits or eligiblilty.
To meet your needs, we also accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and CareCredit (6 and 12 month options available). CareCredit, a third-party financing company, provides no- and low-interest payment plans. For more information please contact us at Walnut Creek Dental today. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are eager to care for you and your family!